Shadow's Reach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seishin Academy

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Seishin Academy Empty Seishin Academy

Post by Nikomajor Wed May 13, 2015 2:58 pm

Seishin Academy

Welcome to Seishin Academy. A prestigious institute located a few miles north of Kyoto, this academy offers high school education and a very rare course to a few gifted individuals. These individuals have a common name all over the globe;Spirit Contractors, or Summoners for the exceptionally talented ones. They use spirits sealed within them to cast elemental magic; summon a simple weapon of their choice; or summon a physical manifestation of their spirits' true form, however this has proved to have fatal effects when high leveled spirits are given a form.
Seishin Academy provides every kind of facility a student may require, ranging from fields and labs to fully furnished dorm rooms for all students and a monthly allowance. Boarding is mandatory, and students are paired up and made to share one room with a bunk bed and a working bath.
Students are trained to make better use of their spiritual magic and fight against fellow students in tournaments to test their abilities. Exceptionally good ones represent the academy in international tournaments against teams from similar academies across the globe. The teams who win the famed Ultimate Summonings are said to have any one wish of theirs fulfilled by the Spirit Lord himself... Will it finally be Seishin's time to experience this honour?
But when such great power as this exists, there is bound to be some trouble in store for the students who wield it. It's up to them whether they overcome it, or fall victim to it. Nothing is for sure, and it's a tough world out there...

A fresh batch of students arrive at the academy for their first day. What will they see and learn during their time here? Let's find out.
Nikomajor
Nikomajor
Admin

https://shadowsreach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Seishin Academy Empty Re: Seishin Academy

Post by Nikomajor Thu May 14, 2015 4:28 pm

*It's a warm sunny morning as the new students approach Seishin Academy. Bright pink cherry trees line the road leading to the school, and the eager students are constantly talking about what they might experience at this school. A marble arch stands in front of a white building, and students flock inside to witness the headmistress address them in the auditorium.*
Althea: *Standing next to Niko* That's because it's the best of the best! ^^ *Walks a few steps ahead and looks back at Niko* Just imagine it, they've got everything here and along with teaching us history and all that math nonsense, we'll have gym sessions, training routines, and-
Niko: Sharing a room with someone we don't know?
Althea: ... I don't remember reading that... *Looks up at the sky*
Niko: It says that we'll get our dorm keys and find out who our roommate is during the first class.
Althea: If that's how it is... *Loops her arm with Niko's* Let's hope we share a room together! ^^
Niko: *Blushes a little* Sure, let's hope so. ^^ *Walks inside with Althea*
Nikomajor
Nikomajor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer Fri May 15, 2015 3:25 pm

Kayleigh: *standing under one of the cherry trees, looking at her brother, who is up in the  branches* Mitch, I don't know why I didn't ask this before, but... how weird are these people? I mean, just look at them.
Mitch: There are actually a lot of good, nice people here. And besides, we're weird too.
Kayleigh: You have a point...
Mitch: Just head inside and go to your room. You never know who you're rooming with.
Kayleigh: Okay. See you! *walks away*
Mitch: *nods and jumps out of the tree, landing and running off*
Destroyer
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephraxe Fri May 15, 2015 11:21 pm

Athéla: *Dragging Zeph along* C'mon, Zeph! We can't be late... We don't want to give a bad impression to everyone on campus before our first day!
Zephraxe: I know, I know! Stop dragging me and I'll hurry!
Athéla: Fine. *Lets go of Zeph* Just don't fall behind... *Continues to walk towards the building*
Zephraxe: *Sighs and keeps up with Athéla* ... I'm just a little nervous. We can't let them separate us... As much as I hate to admit it, we're not nearly as powerful when we're separate.
Athéla: I know... That's why I hope they keep us together in the same classes that require us to use our powers, if there are any.
Zephraxe: Yeah... *Walks up to the entrance and takes a deep breath* Lets go in.
Athéla: *Nods* Right.
*The two siblings go inside*
Zephraxe
Zephraxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikomajor Sat May 16, 2015 12:42 am

Garth: *Walks into the building, looking over some of the students* So this is the place, and these are the students... Hmph, I expected a little bit better. But there is still the matter of those three, and two others who might need to be watched.

*Once all the students are seated, Ayako Wakahise, the headmistress of the school, walks onto the podium with a microphone*
Ayako: *Looks at the students and talks into the microphone* Good morning, newcomers. It gives me great honour to formally welcome to our esteemed Seishin Academy. *Paces to left corner of the podium* As you know, we cater to only a specific and extremely low portion of people, people who have a connection to the spirit world through its former residents and can perform the same acts those residents could. I'm talking about spirits, of course. *Paces to the right corner* Here we expect nothing but the best, and in return we will do our best to shape you for your future. Whether or not we are successful depends solely on you. We also have a tier system which I'll leave your teachers to explaining, and various activities to keep you in shape and train that aspect which makes you so different from the others. *Walks back to the center* The best among you... *Makes a rough estimation of the students present* forty children will be offered to chance to compete in the auditions for this year's team battling in the Ultimate Summonings among your fellow seniors. As for now, all of you are assigned to classroom 1A, and you will receive your room numbers and keys there. *Stops for a moment* Once again, welcome to Seishin Academy, and may those above watch and guide you. *Bows and leaves*

Niko: *Sitting somewhere in the middle row* So she's the headmistress... She's nice, don't you think, Althea?
Althea: *Sitting next to Niko* I don't know, I have my suspicions about her.
Niko: You have suspicions about everyone, what's the difference?
Althea: Maybe nothing, but I'll keep them.

Garth: *In the back* That's Miss Ayako? I frankly expected more for someone in her position. Well, it doesn't matter, she isn't a part of the mission.

*The students begin to disperse and go to their classroom, chatting with each other as they leave*
Nikomajor
Nikomajor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer Sat May 16, 2015 2:40 pm

Kayleigh: *walks to the classroom and sits down in the middle of the room, reading something that had been etched on her desk, presumably from one of last year's students*
Liz: *a chocolate-brown haired girl walks in who appears to be about 17 and sits beside Kayleigh, not paying any attention to her*
Destroyer
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephraxe Mon May 18, 2015 1:11 am

*The Baikorov siblings go to their classroom*

Zephraxe: *Heads to the back row on purpose* Lets sit back here- ack?!
Athéla: *Grabs Zeph and pulls him to the front* No, we're not sitting all the way back there. *Sits down in the from row*
Zephraxe: Fine, fine... *Sits down next to Athéla and sighs*
Zephraxe
Zephraxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikomajor Mon May 18, 2015 3:59 am

*Niko and Althea enter the classroom*
Niko: Hmm... Where should we sit- there! *Sits in bench in the middle row*
Althea: *Sits down next to Niko* I would have preferred the front...
Niko: Well you took so long to come here, so the front is gone.
Althea: Point taken...

Garth: *Enters the classroom and sits in the back row without w sound*

*Once all the students are seated, a tall woman with brown hair and blue eyes enters the classroom and goes to the teacher's desk and blackboard. She is wearing a green t-shirt, blue shorts and dark blue sandals*
Nerissa: Good morning, children, and welcome to class 1A! My name is Nerissa and I will be serving as your homeroom teacher. Oh, and please call me Nerissa or Ms. Nerissa, I don't like being called ma'am and so forth. Now, how about each one of you come up one by one and introduce yourself to the class?
Nikomajor
Nikomajor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer Mon May 18, 2015 4:36 am

Kayleigh: *walks up* I'm Kayleigh Hughes, you can call me Kay if you want. I write fanfictions about videogames. Not that interesting. *sits back down*
Liz: *walks up* I'm Liz Bluevale. Please don't call me Lizzie. Kayleigh's my cousin. I do videos of me playing games. *sits down*
Destroyer
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephraxe Mon May 18, 2015 11:38 pm

Athéla: My turn... :3 *Walks up to the front of the class* Hello, I'm Athéla Baikorov. I love playing instruments and learning about medicines and stuff. :3 *Goes back to her seat and nudges Zeph hard in the side*
Zephraxe: Ow! All right, all right... *Gets up and walks to the front of the class rather reluctantly* ... I'm Zephraxe Baikorov... I like music like my sister, and... That's it. *Hastily sits back down*
Zephraxe
Zephraxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikomajor Tue May 19, 2015 2:00 am

Althea: *Walks up to the front of the class* I'm Althea Clarlise, and I hope we all get along fine. I like making art out of anything. ^^ *Goes back to her bench and sits down*
Niko: *Goes up to the front* I'm Niko Zerstörung, and I create machines in my spare time. Cars are my hobby. *Sits back down*
Garth: *Goes up after a few more students introduce themselves* Garth Eld, and I'm into sports of all kinds. *Sits back down*

*Once everyone has introduced themselves*
Nerissa: Now that that's over, I want all of you to take a look at the person sitting next to you and say hi to your new roommate! ^^
Althea: *Looks at Niko* Looks like it happened all right. ^^
Niko: Yeah, sharing a room together once more. ^^
Nikomajor
Nikomajor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephraxe Tue May 19, 2015 2:09 am

Zephraxe: *Sighs in relief* Glad we don't have to worry about that... Though, I'm not looking forward to sharing a room at all.
Athéla: Oh, suck it up, Zeph. >_>
Zephraxe: You know you'd rather have your own room, too.
Athéla: ... I guess you're right...
Zephraxe
Zephraxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer Thu May 21, 2015 2:12 am

(Sorry guys!)

Kayleigh: Thank goodness I'm having a room with you instead of some random person, Liz.
Liz: Same. Although I'd much rather share with your brother.
Kayleigh: Of course. I don't think they'd allow that though since everyone who went here last year probably knows about you two..
Destroyer
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikomajor Thu May 21, 2015 2:24 am

Nerissa: *Walks around the class, giving out the keys to the students' dorm room* Curfew is at 9 pm and other than that, you can go whenever you want after school is over. *Walks back to her desk* So first class of the day, Spirit Education! Can someone tell me why people who have contracted with spirits possess a great deal of power?
Althea: *Raises her hand* Because this power comes from the spiritual power held by their spirits?
Nerissa: Correct, and these spirits come from a different realm. Their power is drawn from this realm, which is occupied by spirits.
Nikomajor
Nikomajor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer Fri May 22, 2015 10:46 pm

Kayleigh: *raises her hand* So which spirits are the rarest or hardest to contract?
Destroyer
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikomajor Sat May 23, 2015 1:58 am

Nerissa: It depends on whether or not it could have existed in our world as a creature of some sort. Some spirits like ones mammoths or sabertooth tigers are rare, but not as rare as others since they have existed in our realm. Dinosaurs are difficult to contract with, and dragons are among the rarest and most difficult spirits to contract with.
Niko: *Thinks to himself* And somehow I've got one...
Nikomajor
Nikomajor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephraxe Tue May 26, 2015 2:31 am

Zephraxe: *Already has his head on his desk, bored. He listens to the teacher anyway* ...
Athéla: *Sits upright, curious about the teacher's response*
Zephraxe
Zephraxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer Thu May 28, 2015 1:22 am

Kayleigh: Okay, so... what spirit did you contract with?
Destroyer
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikomajor Thu May 28, 2015 6:05 am

Nerissa: *Holds her left hand out and a blue orb of water appears above it* I contracted with a mermaid, a humanoid spirit, and gained control over water. *The orb then turns into the shape of a mermaid*
Althea: Whoa...
Nerissa: *The mermaid turns back into an orb of water and she dispells it* However, being a humanoid spirit, it does have its limits.
Nikomajor
Nikomajor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephraxe Thu May 28, 2015 10:46 am

Zephraxe: *Without raising his hand* But nothing has more limits than having the spirit of a weapon...
Athéla: *Looks at Zeph and sighs softly* ...
Zephraxe
Zephraxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikomajor Thu May 28, 2015 12:23 pm

Niko: *Glances at Zephraxe* A weapon one, eh?
Nerissa: *Looks at Zephraxe* While that is true, weapon spirits are easier to use and less taxing on the contractor's physical being and mental psyche. And please raise your hand next time you speak, Mr. Baikorov.
Nikomajor
Nikomajor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

Kayleigh: A weapon spirit? That's confusing... I wonder what it would be like... I mean, I would never trade mine..
Destroyer
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephraxe Thu May 28, 2015 2:14 pm

Zephraxe: I guess that's true... Huh. I'll have to think about that next time I have to transform. *Ignores her statement about raising his hand*
Zephraxe
Zephraxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikomajor Fri May 29, 2015 4:10 am

Nerissa: Since that's settled, moving on! Do you remember Miss Wakahise mentioning a tier system? Well here's how it works. *Writes "Tier 1" on the bottom of the board, with "Tier 2" above it and so on until "Tier 5", each with an arrow facing upwards linking them* The tiers are made to categorise your strength. Tier 1 is the basic tier which all of you are going to be put in for now. Tier 2 is twice as strong as Tier 1, and I believe most of you will ascend to it by the year's end. Tier 3 is twice as strong as Tier 2 and eventually Tier 4 is twice as powerful as T3, four times as powerful as T2 and eight times as powerful as T1. Tier 5 on the other hand is a whole different level, and those in that tier are pretty much godly.
Nikomajor
Nikomajor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer Fri May 29, 2015 6:07 am

Liz: *raises her hand* Do you know anyone who is Tier 5?
Destroyer
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next